|Price||RM3.99 - RM5.99|
|Product SKU||Stopping Compound-PACKING|
|Size (L x W x H)||5 cm x 5 cm x 10 cm|
SSG400 2-3kg Stopping Compound Plaster Ceiling Wall Repair Simen Plaster Siling Penampal Dinding Siling Kapur
Weight : 2kg , 3KGx ASG (2 in 1Stopping )
- Cover crack line
- The ceiling surface looks great and smooth
- This is a plaster-based compound used for flushing joints of plasterboard.
- It can also be used as putty to touch up the fibrous plasterboard that provides a smooth fine finish using steel trowel.
- Hide screw and nail head
- Skim coating interior wall when necessary
- Extra smooth fine finished
- Low Shrinkage
- Excellent Workability
- Excellent Crack resistance
How to use:
1) Fill container with clean water.
2) Sprinkle the stopping Compound into the water.
3) Allow to soak for 1 to 3 minutes before mixing.
4) Mix to a smooth creamy workable consistency.
5) The mixture is now ready for use.
6) Apply the mixture, filling up the joints using a steel trowel.
7) Remove excess compound, then apply evenly a thin coat over the joints.
8) Apply to fill up uneven surfaces and using steel trowel to produce a smooth finished to the plaster board. All tools to be washed with clean water and wipe dry before storing.
For more information on the application, please watch https://youtu.be/ZNB7p31b1IM