|Size (L x W x H)||25 cm x 10 cm x 30 cm|
SSG400 20KG ASG Stopping Compound Plaster Ceiling Wall Repair Simen Plaster Siling Penampal Dinding Siling Kapur
Weight : 20kg x ASG (2 in 1Stopping )
- Cover crack line
- Ceiling surface looks great and smooth
- This is a plaster-based compound used for flushing joints of plasterboard.
- It can also be used as putty to touch-up the fibrous plasterboard that provide a smooth fine finished using steel trowel.
- Hide screw and nail head
- Skim coating interior wall when necessary
- Extra smooth fine finished
- Low Shrinkage
- Excellent Workability
- Excellent Crack resistance
How to use:
1) Fill container with clean water.
2) Sprinkle the stopping Compound into the water.
3) Allow to soak for 1 to 3 minutes before mixing.
4) Mix to a smooth creamy workable consistency.
5) The mixture is now ready for use.
6) Apply the mixture, filling up the joints using a steel trowel.
7) Remove excess compound, then apply evenly a thin coat over the joints.
8) Apply to fill up uneven surfaces and using steel trowel to produce a smooth finished to the plaster board. All tools to be washed with clean water and wipe dry before storing.
For more information on the application, please watch https://youtu.be/ZNB7p31b1IM